At its sole discretion, FireEye agrees to repair or replace products deemed by FireEye to be defective through a manufacturer error for a period of 2 years from the original date of purchase. It is the product user’s responsibility to maintain and properly examine the product on a regular basis to determine if service or replacement is required. Items not covered under this warranty are:
• Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained.
• Products that have been used in competition, stunt riding or for commercial use.
• Products that have been improperly installed or repaired.
• Cracking or damage to stem due to improper installation.
• Damages from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship such as a user's lack of skill, competence of experience.
• The finish or aesthetics of the product.
• Normal wears to the product.
• Any labor cost associated with the removal, replacement or reassembly of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original purchaser must send the FireEye product along with the original receipt or proof of purchase to FireEye Bikes or to the FireEye Bike Distributor in the country of purchase. Postage and other shipping charges incurred are the sole responsibility of the product owner. FireEye's limited warranty is subject to change without prior notice.